Serving the Empire 6 Serving the Empire 6

nice

Great arnold voice.

GuyzwithBongz responds:

Thank you. You can also check out our website for more trooper goodness!

The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

just great

O man that has to be one of the funniest flashes i have seen in a long time. I love how the kids voice stays the same no matter what happens :)

A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

Great Flash

This was a well done and emotional flash, but i would like to point out it's ludicrously biased portrayal of abortion. For starters, fetus's cant think. If id doesn't even have a mouth, it isn't writing journal entries. And abortion isn't usually performed in such and *cough*unorthodox*cough* manner. And i notice that the child was wearing clothes in his visions of the real world. Maybe his mother was too poor to support a baby, and he would have been wearing rags and sitting in an allyway begging strangers for food. I for one would rather not exist than have to live the life of an unwanted, poor, sick, child. I think that you are the sick one for wanting a child to live in such a terrible environment. shame shame shame.

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

Amazing

This is an amazing production. My only question is, how much of that did you just find and how much did you have to photoshop?

Mortal Kombat VS Michael Mortal Kombat VS Michael

terrible. just terrible.

This should not have been submited at all. Dont punish us because you cant use flash.

Bring a Condom on a Date? Bring a Condom on a Date?

Well done

That was really well done. I was really feeling for the guy when he got kicked out. good job.

Linerider the Movie Linerider the Movie

Cool

I never thought of making a linerider mobie w/o actually using linerider. It is a cool concept, and you did it pretty well. The only thing that held it back was that... well... it was a linerider movie. Good job anyhow.

Iron Chef Battle! Iron Chef Battle!

To chopy and bad sound.

It was a good idea gone wrong. The frame rate was about 2 1/2 a second, and there was a clip of a song at the begining. There was no other sound. It was also very poorly done. The story made almost no sense whatsoever. It was all I could do to keep up with the story. Do not watch, or rewatch this animation.

Final Fantasy VBall Final Fantasy VBall

Final Fantasy characters get jiggy!

The animation was really well done. I like how there are random things that happen in the animation. For instance, when the "whistle scene" hapens . It is completly random and uncalled for. I dont know about you but I give it a 7.